[olug] antec overature case - $100

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Sat Nov 29 17:51:39 UTC 2003

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 09:23:21 -0600
Terry Bradshaw <angrypuppy at tconl.com> wrote:

|I'll buy it from you.  I'm piecing together the components for a MythTV
|box, and this case looks ideal (although I understand your misgivings
|about the PSU).

Unfortunately it's already sold.  directron.com and froogling will find
you a good price though for the 'antec overature'.

A MythTV box was my original intentions with it too... especially since it
will accomodated a full atx mobo and good (though not standard) ps with
it, and has 2x5.25" and 2x3.5" external, good cooling, 'quiet', and it's
antec.  I'm going to sacrifice quality I guess for price though and try to
find another decent 'desktop atx' case (a rare species these days, except
for microatx) for my parents.  They really don't care how 'pretty' the
case looks. *grin*

peace
--
 Brian Wiese | bwiese(at)cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru