[olug] OT (Ad) - linux fund credit card

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Thu Nov 13 07:48:19 UTC 2003

OFF TOPIC - ADVERTISEMENT

I don't mean to 'spam' the list, but I feel this is kinda relevant for
sharing with other "Linux" users.  If you like open source software, and
want to help fund its development, you can do it easily every time when
you use your Linux Fund (mastercard) credit card.  I applied for one at
the LinuxWorld expo this summer in SanFran, and I've been quite happy with
it my service with MBNA.

So I got this mailing from them for 'another' Linux Fund Platinum Plus
card (woo hoo), which sounds a little better than the one I've got already
got, so I thought I'd share.  Go here:
https://wwwn.applyonlinenow.com/USapp/directM.jsp
enter priority code: qai6

and you can see details there: no annual fee, no redemtion fee on it's
WorldPoints program (cash back, min 5000 points, 1pt/dollar spent with
cc), credit line up to 100k (ha! thats good credit), all the online
banking features free, couple free checks too...

Anyhow, I just think it would be nice to see some of my other "Linux"
geeks toting around credit cards with "Tux" on them -- always a
conversation starter at checkout.

http://www.linuxfund.org
through MBNA bank
http://www.mbna.com
https://www.mbnanetaccess.com

thanks, peace -- sorry for the interruption ---

--
 Brian Wiese | bwiese(at)cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru