[olug] KVM for Sun & PC

Bill Brush bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Nov 21 14:40:55 UTC 2003

I didn't mention it before, because I didn't figure the budget was there,
but all of Black Box's server grade KVM's support Sun and PC's.  The one we
just got (ServSwitch Summit) uses cat5 from the KVM to the server, and then
has a dongle on the back of the server it plugs into.  Very sweet setup,
but not cheap.

Bill

                      "Trent Melcher"
                      <tmelcher at trilogy        To:       <IrishMASMS at olug.org>, "Omaha Linux User Group" <olug at olug.org>
                      tel.com>                 cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RE: [olug] KVM for Sun & PC
                      olug-bounces at olug
                      .org

                      11/21/2003 07:57
                      AM