[olug] KVM for Sun & PC

Trent Melcher tmelcher at trilogytel.com
Fri Nov 21 13:57:24 UTC 2003

Tim

We dont have USB keyboards/mice for our suns,  but we do have a KVM that
does it all,  Its an expensive solution, at least it was when we purchased
it, what we have is a Black Box ServSwitch Ultra KV5016FA-R2,  they use
proprietary cable unfortunately,  however you can map the keys to emulate
any supportted hardware attached.  We only use SUns, and PCs on it and found
that using a Sun keyboard was the easiest,  less keys to map for a standard
102-key keyboard.  It really does a great job, however it will cost you.

Trent