[olug] Suse 9.0 pro

Bill Brush bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Nov 20 22:30:59 UTC 2003

I think I can help you out.  I've got install media for about every version
from 4.11 to 6.5, but I'll have to see about finding some demo/eval
licenses.  Do you have a butch enough machine to run 6.x?

Bill

                      "Patrick Olsen"
                      <rattatpat at hotmai        To:       olug at olug.org
                      l.com>                   cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RE: [olug] Suse 9.0 pro
                      olug-bounces at olug
                      .org

                      11/20/2003 03:20
                      PM