[olug] Looking for a Pentium Pro Voltage Regulator Module...

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Thu Nov 20 07:16:11 UTC 2003

<quote who="Omaha Networks">
> The dual 20 pin row type.  The box I want to make multi-processor is an
> old IBM 365, but I believe this used the same VRM as Compaq at the time,
> among others (according to the tiny bit of research done thus far).

Scott - have you looked at the OLUG FAQ?
http://www.olug.org/modules.php?name=FAQ&myfaq=yes&id_cat=5&categories=Where+to+get+the+best%2Fcheapest+hardware+in+the+local+area%3F#6

That might be a good place to start finding resources...

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson