[olug] Suse 9.0 pro

Bill Brush bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Nov 20 01:39:50 UTC 2003

I can't really say, except that I have seen written testimonials to the
effect that it does auto-mount ntfs partitions.  I know it found and
created a mount point for my fat32 partition without any fuss.

Bill

                      "Patrick Olsen"
                      <rattatpat at hotmai        To:       olug at olug.org
                      l.com>                   cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [olug] Suse 9.0 pro
                      olug-bounces at olug
                      .org

                      11/19/03 05:38 PM
                      Please respond to