[olug] Suse 9.0 pro

Bill Brush bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Nov 19 23:20:51 UTC 2003

Just wanted to mention that I got a copy of Suse 9.0 pro, and so far I'm
pretty impressed with it.  I've been playing with it (installation was
fairly easy), and it seems to be pretty complete.  I was even able to use
iManager (Novell administration tool) with Mozilla with it.

The smb shares access seems to be dog slow though.  Anyone have any ideas
why that might be?  (Takes minutes to connect, authenticate, etc)

I may just make it the default OS on my home machine.

Bill