[olug] Question about Motorola Canopy wireless equipment

Sean Edwards cybersean3000 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 21:28:55 UTC 2003

This time last year, I was on contract to Motorola as
a software packaging engineer for the  Canopy ISP
software (RedHat 7.3) .  At that time there was
discussion of Mobile Canopy.

Unfortunately, the contract ended the day before
Motorola announced 7,000 lay-offs and the closing of a
manufacturing facility, and my contacts in the Canopy
group are no longer there.

-=Sean Edwards=-
cybersean3000 at yahoo.com