[olug] RE: SETI OLUG accoung [was: Linux Counter]

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Sun Nov 9 22:05:02 UTC 2003

<quote who="Bob McCoy">
> Oh, sorry.  I thought you were ready to abandon those results.  Ss who
> is/was "Dart-"?

[snipped]

Yea, I would rather not abandon those results.

AFAIK, Dart was/is one of the original OLUGers who was stationed at Offutt
AFB; who PCSed to Texas & now is out in LA.

Dart and I talk on another mailing list (for Air Force stuff), and have
touched base regarding the topic. Nothing either of us have tried to gain
access to the account has worked. Thus, no access to the account so we can
not update the information.

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson