[olug] CVS vs Subversion OLUG presentation & other upcoming topics

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Wed Nov 5 03:05:39 UTC 2003

> > Since Bill Kempf & Mac Petras asked - do we have some individuals who can
> > & are willing to present on CVS and/or/vs Subversion in November,
> > December, or January?

Below is my enquiry to adam begging for an account. I don't think I got any
response. If anyone has a stable-ish box they want to volunteer I could install
CVS and ViewCVS on it and do a demo. I'd be focusing on the CVS *user*
perspective (programmer/admin).

(I could try installing CVS on my laptop, but then no one else would be able to
play with it after I left. That's no fun. I started canabalizing my RedHat box
@ home last night trying to recover some FAT32 data from a crashed Win98. Eeek.
See, my "test lab" computers on my Cox cable modem are not stable for demos. -
grin-)

Irrelevant plug: Omaha Perl Mongers: http://omaha.pm.org

----- Forwarded message from Jay Hannah <jay at jays.net> -----