[olug] OpenOffice to PDF?

OBrien, Timothy Irish IrishMASMS at olug.org
Sat May 24 16:51:26 UTC 2003

Hello All!

I have some OpenOffice documents saved in Word format so I can access them
at work I need to. ;)

Now I need to share one of these documents out; and would not like the
docs changed in any way. The best & easy option I would think is to
convert them to a PDF. But how do you do that with *nux?

IIRC, there a command line I can run to change the .doc to a .pdf?

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson