[olug] Way OT: Defrag Disk

Vincent vincentr at cox.net
Fri May 16 04:34:09 UTC 2003

I would be one of them.  I've washed my IBM Modem M keyboard (circa 1984) that way several times.  It works great.

I did wreck one once.  I put it on the bottom shelf ( I didn't want the top shelf to buckle under the weight) and it found it too
close to the heating element.  That keyboard now provides spare key caps when thieves randomly take them.

For more M-Board fun:  http://www.modelm.org/
"There are currently 9.8 tons of Model M keyboards keeping the earth in alignment with the sun today."