[olug] to X or not to X (on a server)?

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Mon May 12 17:19:10 UTC 2003

yeah, some people like something to point and click on. =) j/k

>From defcon 10 last year, phenoelit released a program to exploit hp
networked printers, then also made a gui version where you just click
buttons to attack printers.  He said basically the same thing above and I
found it hilarious. =)

http://www.defcon.org/html/defcon-10/defcon-10-speakers.html#phenoelit
http://www.phenoelit.de/hp/