[olug] Install fest poster placement contest

OBrien, T IrishMASMS at olug.org
Sun May 11 20:16:17 UTC 2003

Over the last few install fests I noticed we are not doing the best job we
can getting the word out about the Install fest. The only posters I see
are the ones I myself put out. I think that is lame, not to mention a few
other things.

So, I propose a poster placement contest. If I see a poster that you put
up, you could win a prize.

You must comply with all local, state, and Federal laws; along with proper
etiquette when putting up the posters. The objective is to spread the word
of Linux, and our attempt at community involvement by helping them install
& configure Linux; not to get OLUG into trouble or have any bad light
shined on the organization. Be smart, and adult when putting out the good
word of Linux & OLUG! =)

Final decisions & prizes will be made the day of the install fest.

Questions – contact me off list, and I will post a summary (FAQ).

Irish
--
A: No.
Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my reply?