[olug] How One Microsoft User Made The Switch To Open Source

Adam Lassek hayai2 at cox.net
Fri May 9 21:34:45 UTC 2003

You know what? I have heard someone say that _every_single_time_
Microsoft releases a new iteration of Windows. And every time it's just
same old, same old. I'm just going to wait until The Morning After and
make up my mind then. I'm not expecting to be pleasantly surprised.

I already sound like a jaded unix geek and I havn't even technically
begun my career yet. Not a good sign ;)

Adam Lassek <hayai2 at cox.net>