[olug] usb device relation to scsi device

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Wed May 7 23:24:48 UTC 2003

If I hookup a usb mass storage device, like a digital camera/smart
media/compact flash or such, and linux recognizes it as a scsi device
(usually as /dev/sda1), is there any way to find this out in the system?
Can I find out how a certain usb device is being references as scsi one
(/dev/sd** instead of trying each one...)

mount -t vfat /dev/sda1 /mnt/usb
mount -t vfat /dev/sda1 /mnt/usb ...

peace

  Brian Wiese | bwiese at cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru