[olug] April Meeting ideas?

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Wed Mar 26 22:36:00 UTC 2003

I was wondering if anyone had some presentation ideas for the OLUG meeting
coming up? (Tuesday April 1st)  One thing perhaps I would like to learn
about/see a demonstration of is the creation and managing of an IDE/SCSI
RAID array in GNU/Linux... and perhaps also some Logical Volume
Management... if anyone has this experience and the time to setup a
presentation.

Anyone on the list running RAID 0,1 or 5 in GNU/Linux now?  Any comments
and suggestions on setting it up and managing it?  Any experience on
rebuilding an array after a failed disk?

peace

  Brian Wiese | bwiese at cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru