[olug] share a folder rw, but not deletable?

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Wed Mar 26 20:38:30 UTC 2003

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:30:07 -0600 (CST)
"William E. Kempf" <wekempf at cox.net> wrote:

|These are extended attributes, not ACLs.  The 'u' (undeletable) attribute
|might be useful in this case, however?

Hrmm.. I must have missed that.  I did try the 'i' (sticky bit) but that
did not let me modify files within the directory... that 'u' may be
exactly what I really was looking for -- but missed?  It makes since an
attribute like that should be available.

- Thanks

peace

  Brian Wiese | bwiese at cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru