[olug] Bynari InsightConnector and InsightServer

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Wed Mar 19 06:58:43 UTC 2003

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:33:59 -0600 (CST)
"Eric Penne" <epenne at olug.org> wrote:

|bynari Insight solution?  If not, what other solutions that allow
|calendaring and address book sharing are available?

I can send back some links in a bit, but basically I've found that the
"groupware" niche is still an area without a great gnu/linux alternative
compared to the exchage/outlook combination.  Most open source solutions
I've seen go web based, if thats an option.

peace

  Brian Wiese | bwiese at cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru