[olug] Bynari InsightConnector and InsightServer

andrew olug at einer.org
Tue Mar 18 22:58:41 UTC 2003

The first thing the all powerful slashdot had about bynari

http://ask.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=38496&cid=4128837
http://ask.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=38496&cid=4128949
http://ask.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=38496&cid=4129538

The last comment is a fairly long disseration on what appears (after a
summary glance) to be a similar problem.

google search string --

site:slashdot.org bynari

It looks like Bynari has had a colorful past.  I don't know how far this
will go to help you in your quest to be MicroSoft free.

Good Luck!

Andrew