[olug] Procmail sorting with OLUG account

Eric Penne epenne at ieee.org
Thu Mar 13 18:05:44 UTC 2003

I'm now posting from my olug.org account through a web based interface.
Really cools.  There are some features lacking that I would like, but I
still prefer this to all the limitations I was getting with Yahoo.

The procmail thing was really straightforward.  The "recipes" (filters)
are pretty easy to setup.  All the recipes go in a .procmail file that you
access from your shell account.

Mine is shown below.

:0:
* ^Subject:.*\[olug\]*
OLUG

:0:
* ^To:.*emc-pstc*
EMC-PSTC

This sorts olug mail into the OLUG folder and emc-pstc into the EMC-PSTC
folder.