[olug] Unix Tip: BC AND NOT BEFORE AD

Terence Bradshaw tbradshaw at tconl.com
Sat Mar 15 21:23:22 UTC 2003

On Sat, 2003-03-15 at 14:23, Brian Wiese wrote:

> The message's content type was not explicitly allowed
> ----------------------------
> Is this because I started signing my email with a GPG attachment?
> (This email is not signed)

I ran into that also.  That is why the seti at home topic I started says
second try.  I got exactly the same result.

I haven't yet found an e-mail client that I am totally happy with.  I am
using Evolution right now because I like having the information from my
handheld in there (all my e-mail addresses, etc.), but I can't get it to
put my GPG signature in in a UUencoded format... it keeps doing a MIME
type (am I using the correct terminology here?... I'm not super familiar
with how attachments work).  Other e-mail clients attach my signature in
a UUencoded style, but they don't have the other information from my
handheld.

Terry

--
Terence Bradshaw <tbradshaw at tconl.com>