[olug] Challenge adding Perl Modules

ktb xyf at nixnotes.org
Sat Mar 15 16:28:49 UTC 2003

On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 06:20:41AM -0800, CM Miller wrote:

> I want to play around with Bastille Linux on my Redhat
> 8.0 box.
>
> http://www.bastille-linux.org/
>
> In order to install, you have to add either perl-Tk or
> perl-Curses.
>
> Has anyone had any success in installing either module
> as a rpm?  I have not tried to install from source
> because I would like to keep all my packages as rpms.

What are you asking help with?  I'm assuming you have looked at this
page -

http://www.bastille-linux.org/#get

The modules can be found from a link off that page -

http://www.bastille-linux.org/perl-rpm-chart.html
hth,
kent

--
To know the truth is to distort the Universe.
                      Alfred N. Whitehead (adaptation)