[olug] Fw: FW: The Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP )

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Fri Mar 14 05:40:25 UTC 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Lee Cheever [mailto:lcheever at routers.com]
Subject: The Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP)

You are cordially invited to be our guest at this month's AITP dinner
meeting.  We would love to meet with you and show you the benefits of AITP
membership.  AITP's mission is to provide superior leadership and
education in Information Technology. AITP is dedicated to using the
synergy of IT partnerships to provide education and benefits to our
members and to working with the industry to assist in the overall
promotion and direction of Information Technology.

Our meetings are on the third Thursday of the month at 5:30pm social hour/
6:30pm dinner/ 7:00pm presentation.  This month's meeting is on March
20th. The topic, "A National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace and You", is
being presented by Ron Woerner with the Nebraska Department of Roads.

Our local website has additional details about membership, upcoming
events, etc. - http://www.aitpomaha.com/.

Let me know if you are able to attend and I'll get you registered.  Thank
you.

Lee

Lee Cheever
Executive Vice President