[olug] Second try: seti at home team?

IrishMASMS IrishMASMS at olug.org
Fri Mar 14 05:46:57 UTC 2003

<quote who="Terence Bradshaw">
> Hi,

<snipped>
> The URL below is the team I found.  I'm going to go ahead and add my
> work units to it unless someone points me to another team.
>
> Just for the heck of it.
>
> http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/stats/team/team_91063.html
>
> --
> Terence Bradshaw <tbradshaw at tconl.com>

Terence - go ahead and send them in. It looks like you are only the second
to join that group. I was working on a project to get it running on some
systems of our/my own; and will be sure to submit them in if you will.

Anyone have any idea who this user "Dart" is?

Irish

--
A: No.
Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my reply?