[olug] I VETO the poll on the unix tips

Bradshaw Terence tbradshaw at tconl.com
Wed Mar 12 22:04:18 UTC 2003

Why not have a more public vote?  Everyone registers their vote via the
mailing list?

Given, I'm new to the group, so I'm not sure what factors there may be
such as whose feathers may get rubbed the wrong way, etc., so mine may be
a bad idea.

A second idea... why not turn the Unix tips into a regular article on the
OLUG home page that we can discuss Slashdot style instead of sending to
everyone?  Actually, I myself prefer that sort of discussion over e-mail
when possible.

Terry