[olug] Sendmail Issue

Blaufuss, Shane sblaufuss at fnni.com
Wed Mar 12 14:42:44 UTC 2003

When I "upgraded" (the RedHat fix is actually a back-port) it broke my
POP-before-SMTP mechanism.  Check that out before you dig too deep into
reconfiguring your sendmail.cf file.  I haven't determined what broke it due
to my work schedule, but it could be as simple as deleting your popauth.db
(if you're using POP-before-SMTP, that is) and re-starting your
pop-before-smtp daemon.