[olug] Elkhorn & points west - wireless internet

neal r neallist at wispair.net
Sun Mar 9 17:46:15 UTC 2003

  I have talked to one company that is working on a 'hot spot' rollout that is
going to cover something like 40 resturants in Omaha. Don't have the name
handy, won't name them until I know that they're actually doing something
instead of just theorizing.

 I think for what you want a $100/mo Sprint account and one of the 1XRT cards
will do what you need - something like ISDN speed and unlimited transfer at
that rate.