[olug] Mozilla 1.3b -- Where's my popup blocker?!?

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Wed Mar 5 20:41:24 UTC 2003

Could you be more specific?...
I'm runing Mozilla 1.2.1 on Debian, and I can't find that setting
anywhere... I loved Phoenix, now I come back to mozilla (suppored bring up
'in background' in tabbed window option) but they don't support popup add
blocking?

Popups also bug me in opera, honestly - I haven't looked around enough yet
to see if I can turn them off...

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003 08:53:15 -0800
"Jacobs, Robert A." <RAJACOBS at northropgrumman.com> wrote:

|Found it.  They moved it under Privacy.

|>abstract virtual   |
|>| Northrop Grumman IT       | base pure virtual private
|>destructor" and    |
|>|                           | when was the last time you
|>needed one?       |
|>| (402) 293-3943            | -- Tom Cargill, C++ Journal,
|>Fall 1990       |

  Brian Wiese | bwiese at cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru
  GnuPG/PGP key 0x1E820A73 | "FREEDOM!" - Braveheart