[olug] Firewall Newbie needs help

Trent Melcher tmelcher at trilogytel.com
Wed Mar 5 17:00:18 UTC 2003

Attached you will find a startup script I used for a while until I bought a
router.
I ran this on a RH7.2 box, THis is a basic setup to get going, you will
probably want to lock it down after you have it working.

IPtables should be the same across distro's so you should be able to make it
work.

Trent
               \\\///
              / _  _ \