[olug] Installfest

Jon H. Larsen relayer at omahadirect.net
Mon Jun 30 14:28:19 UTC 2003

I think the InstallFest went over very well.  We're getting it down pat.
Tim put forward a lot of neat items to help smooth things along (having a
greeter, registration/door prize, signs).  Adam's well rounded knowledge
of various systems and his open nature to help always astounds me.

I'd like to thank all the individuals who came.  The Open atmosphere and
sharing of knowledge is what makes linux, free software, and open
standards great, and helps us all as a community.  If you helped someone
with a problem or question on Saturday, no matter how small, you deserve
thanks as well. Pat yourself on the back.

I'd like to see everyone at Tuesday's meeting, but I'm catching an early
flight Wednesday morning to Anime Expo, so I won't be able to make it.

Have a good time Tuesday night!
Jon L.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - email: relayer at omahadirect dot net
Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org