[olug] Logo in vector art

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Tue Jun 24 23:38:58 UTC 2003

<quote who="Eric Pierce">
> I actually re-did the current logo just to show it could be done in
> Linux.  Our current logo is nice, but I'd vote for a more
> cooler/professional looking logo.
>
> If we're not in too big of a hurry, I'll try to work something up in the
> next week or so.  And hopefully Jay and some others will keep working on
> their ideas.
>
> Eric Pierce

No - there is no hurry. Not at all. In fact, the verdict on keeping or
getting a new logo is still open to the group with the current OLUG
Survey.

http://www.olug.org/modules.php?name=Surveys&op=results&pollID=20&mode=&order=0&thold=0

You need to be registered on OLUG.org & signed in to see and vote in the
survey. Voting will end in 30 days; so vote once and vote early! ;)

Story and further comments on OLUG.org regarding the survey and logo
redesign:
http://www.olug.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=124&mode=&order=0&thold=0

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson