[olug] Logo in vector art

Brandon Lederer brandon at tolkien-movies.com
Tue Jun 24 13:35:37 UTC 2003

This is the one I like.  I like it A LOT.

The one that Eric did looks good, for possible printed material.  Die Cut
Vinyl (Usually how banners are done) doesn't often look good with a colourful
graphic.  Solid Colors provide the best results as the Vinyl is just purcased
and cut with the machine.  Each color is laid out individually.  This is how
cars are done.  The printed color vinyl is expensive, compared to the single
colors that are laid out.  (25$ per sq ft @ Kinkos, vs 10 per color per sq.
foot).  Die Cut Vinyl is what kinkos does for banners now as far as I know.