[olug] Tips on flying with a laptop.

CM Miller cmmiller1973 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 22 23:43:34 UTC 2003

If you have a layover, keep your laptop with you at
all times, never lose sight of it, keep physical
contact with it, even if you go to the bathroom.

I've known a few folks who were doing whatever, in the
bar, talkin' on a public payphone, talkin' to a
stranger, fell asleep, while waiting during their
layover.  They lose their focus on their laptop, and
their laptop is no longer there.

=====
GTFG

GAIM ID:  cmmiller1973