[olug] Mailing List Search Engine

Eric Penne epenne at olug.org
Sun Jun 22 21:23:14 UTC 2003

I'm on an email list with approx 100 emails per day which makes it hard to
catch all the posts.  The list has horrible email searching capabilities.
They use Yahoo which really sucks in so many ways I can't even stand to
use it.  The list server is not Yahoo but the server doesn't make the
messages searchable.  There used to be another site that did this but for
some reason it stopped working about 1 year ago (prompting the Yahoo
archive).  A few others on the list have been saying for a couple of years
that they would start indexing the list but never have.

Now, I want to give it a go.  What software have you used that does this
in a nice format and works well?

Thanks
Eric Penne