[olug] Logo in vector art

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Sun Jun 22 19:05:30 UTC 2003

Eric Pierce wrote:
> Wait a minute...  forget Adobe and JASC (PSP).
> There's several very competent vector drawing programs available in Linux.
>
> Sodipodi (sodipodi.sourceforge.net) and Sketch (sketch.sourceforge.net) are two
> that come to mind.

Uh... what?

The point is to get the OLUG logo (or similar) into vector art for
banners, posters, whatever. Who cares what program it's done in?

The stab I took at it happens to be in PSP 7:
   http://jays.net/olug/

There are about 30 other formats in PSP I could export to. I don't know
which of those might be an open vector standard.