[olug] RedHat NTFS support

Bob McCoy bob at mccoy.net
Sat Jun 21 01:01:03 UTC 2003

I'm curious ... why never take it back to Windows?

Also, is there anything you can do with files that have been encrypted
under NTFS using EFS?  I'm not talking about some hack here.  I'm saying
if you have legitimate access to the original private key that was used
to encrypt the FEK (file encryption key), can you access the data?