[olug] Fw: [news] Omaha Linux Users Group Install Fest

Brian Roberson roberson at olug.org
Fri Jun 20 18:16:39 UTC 2003

Excellent work Tim! and a big thanks to Matthew Marsh for the post!

I would also like to take this opportunity to publicly announce the offers
and acceptance of our two newest OLUG officiates, Tim O'Brien and Jon
Larsen. Tim and Jon have both been an outstanding and invaluable resource's
to OLUG, and I want to sincerely thank both of them for their past, present
and future efforts in molding the OLUG public image and technical direction.
Tim's self proclaimed and well deserved title is "Social Activities &
Publicity Director"  and Jon's is not yet set in stone, but I came up with "
Technical Support Director " since he plays more of a technical role in
presentations and installfests.

Please join me in a round of email-applause for this well deserved and
exciting announcement!