[olug] old news - but worth noting

Trent Melcher tmelcher at trilogytel.com
Fri Jun 13 03:52:21 UTC 2003

Our users, yes they do know how to zip/unzip files, and most do, its our
customers that I worry about.  Fortunately most of our non-technical
cutomers only use the telephone side of our service and don't get into
forwarding their faxes and voice files to email, save me a lot of
headaches really.  But there are a few that don't know how to use zip.

Trent