[olug] old news - but worth noting

Trent Melcher tmelcher at trilogytel.com
Thu Jun 12 14:35:24 UTC 2003

I wish I was looking for just AV software, then my search would be
easier.  What is nice about RAV is that it a corporation grade
SPAM/Antivirus/Content filter.  Im able to scan all email coming in and
going out of all 17 of our domains.  I only run sendmail on Linux, so Im
limited as to what to use.

Trent

--
Trent Melcher <tmelcher at trilogytel.com>