[olug] Erros using Zonet KVM Switch

Tim V - DZ iceburn at dangerzone.com
Thu Jun 12 01:03:00 UTC 2003

I use an APC KVM (kind pricy but not as bad as some) and it has a
mixture of OSes and versions on it.  Couple different RedHats both GUI
and command line, other linux, and some windows boxes.  Once in a great
while it'll get confused if you're switching between computers using the
keyboard while a computer is booting - but that happens fairly to
windows and linux.

$0.02

-t