[olug] Installfest questions

Ryan O'Rourke ryano at ch-gifts.com
Tue Jun 10 20:28:29 UTC 2003

Bob McCoy wrote:

> AOL users also seemed really hooked on the AOL messenger.  Is there a
> Linux equivalent that allows them to keep up with their "buddies"?

Of course. It's fantastic. It's called Gaim and you can use any number
of different messenger protocols with it. Right now I am using it for
AOL IM, Yahoo Messenger, ICQ, and MSN Messenger. And the best part about
it is they are all combined into one interface (that looks much better
than any of the other mentioned messengers).

http://gaim.sourceforge.net/

-- Ryan