[olug] Erros using Zonet KVM Switch

Eric Penne epenne at olug.org
Mon Jun 9 21:15:14 UTC 2003

I'm not in agreement on the NICs.  I use them on my desktop machine and in
my webserver and file server.  They see large transfers consistently with
video editing and webserver updates and I haven't had any problems.

I'm not sure about the latest and greatest in 10bt technology but don't
base your decisions on old tech.  I personally feel that hubs suck.  Good
for low bandwidth stuff but not for continuous high bandwidth.