[olug] ximian evolution

Nate Rotschafer writetogenius at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 8 18:20:42 UTC 2003

That is correct so Evolution would work fine with exchange in imap/pop3 mode
with smtp...just no calender or tasks or anything like that.  So that is
what the exchange connector does.  Does anyone know anything about the
protocol exchange uses...I don't but have hypothized it might be loosely
based on imap...

Nate