[olug] Dell Inspiron 8100

Thom Harrison id4spam at cox.net
Sun Jun 8 11:06:11 UTC 2003

Oops! That URL is: http://www.linux-laptop.net/

I'm about to do the same thing with an IBM Thinkpad T40.  The author of the
T40 post said that it's considerably easier to use "parted" before I ever
boot the box into Windows XP because the first that XP does is convert from
FAT32 to NTFS.  Ergo, I not sure what it'll take to repartition your drive,
maybe ($$$) Partition Magic?

Anyway, I bet those 7 posts should help a good bit.

Thom