[olug] CD resurfacing

CM Miller cmmiller1973 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 12:30:46 UTC 2003

My brother-in-law just used some toothpaste on a
cdrom.  He burnt some of his work on it, he is a
professor, moving to a new job.  Somehow the disk got
scratched in the move.  He put some toothpaste on the
disk, and it could then be read from, although very
slowly, but it did the job.

-Chris

=====
GTFG