[olug] Looking for an OLUG banner - can anyone help?

Eric Pierce eric_olug at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 17:02:52 UTC 2003

Hrmph... a .psd file.  Well, I have Photoshop at work, so I can get them a psd
file.  I'd venture a guess that Kinkos would take a .tif as well.

Do we have a vector based version of the OLUG image (I hope so)?  We're going
to need an image 10,800 x 18,000 (assuming we go 300lpi).  Actually, half that
might be all we need for banner image quality.  If we have a vector image, an
.eps file should do it.  We do some print stuff at work, so I'll ask tomorrow
where else we do print work--might find a cheaper place.

Eric