[olug] Logo in vector art

Eric Pierce eric_olug at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 02:04:15 UTC 2003

Due to a lack of any new inspiration for an OLUG logo, I decided to redo the
original one once again (this time in Sodipodi) since the first one I did
(w/OpenOffice Draw) was messed up in a few parts, and the .eps version flat out
had a flaw in it (I think OpenOffice Draw's EPS exporting was the culprit).

I put up an EPS, SVG, and a big PNG of the logo for now until someone comes up
with a new, better logo.
http://epierce.freeshell.org/olugo/

Anyone who has a copy of the first vectorization of the the original OLUG logo
(the one printed large-like at the last installfest), please BURN it now.  The
new one is much more faithful to the original.

Eric Pierce