BSD Install fest [was: [olug] ha!]

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Mon Jul 7 05:28:50 UTC 2003

<quote who="neal rauhauser 402-301-9555">

>  Just like a bad penny, I am back! Does this still work????

I do not think it is like a bad penny Neal. Thank you for coming 'back'.

Your story on olug.org about a BSD install fest has been posted to
OLUG.org; as well as a poll regarding the interest in having such an
install fest for OLUG members.

OLUGers, read the story where Neal describes his idea
[http://olug.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=133] then let him
& us know what your interest is in having one by voting in the latest poll
[http://www.olug.org/modules.php?name=Surveys&pollID=23].

And yes, it does work. =)

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson